- Minimum balance to open $500
- $5,000 minimum balance to receive interest
- 8 free non-VeraBank ATMs per statement cycle
- Free new small safe deposit box for 1 year
- Free incoming wires
- One free box of VeraBank checks per year
- Free official checks
- Monthly service charge - $15
- No monthly fee with $5,000 minimum daily balance, $10,000 combined minimum daily deposit balance (personal accounts only, excluding CDs) or $25,000 combined minimum daily loan balance (current principal balance).
Overdraft Protection Options:
OPEN NOW Current Interest Rates
FDIC coverage is limited to $250,000 on interest-bearing accounts.
**This feature is automatically available on our personal checking accounts. New accounts will be assigned a $100 overdraft limit for the first 30 days. After that, our dynamic limit may change at any time. Personal limits may range from $0 to $1,600 maximum. If the account is overdrawn for 24 days, the limit will drop to $0. There is no monthly fee for this service. There is a fee of $32 (subject to change) with a limit of four (4) overdraft fees per day for each overdraft created by check, in-person withdrawals, ATM withdrawals, auto transfer withdrawals, or other electronic means. Whether your overdrafts will be paid is discretionary and we reserve the right not to pay. Opt-in required for Overdraft Privilege on ATM and everyday debit card transactions. See our Overdraft Privilege Policy for complete details.
***$5.00 fee per transfer; additional fees may apply from savings account.