Manage your financial world with Online Banking. Wherever, whenever it suits you.
This tool is built for everyday life. So, whether you use it all the time or only when you can’t make it to the branch or ITM to see our smiling faces, you still have what you need to manage your finances in one easy-to-use place.
With Online Banking, you can:
Pay Your Bills
Receive electronic versions of your bills and quickly pay them any time of the day – all with just a few clicks or taps.
Manage Your Day-to-Day Banking
- View real-time balance information
- Transfer money
- Set up individual “savings buckets” with Goals
- Make loan payments
- Wire money1
Manage Your Spending
- Swap out the card you use to pay with at big retailers and online streaming services in just minutes.
- Manage your debit card. When, where, and how it can be used is up to you!
- Use iPay for quick and easy person-to-person payments.
- Dispute debit card charges from within Online Banking.
Oversee the Big Picture
- View your VeraBank and non-VeraBank accounts in one place, track spending, set and track goals, create a budget, set up email and text alerts, and more.
- Get your latest credit score.
- Choose eStatements … a faster more secure way to get monthly statements. You can even combine checking and savings!
Stay Informed with Alerts
Set up multiple types of alerts by email, text message or app push notification so you can stay in the know on your finances. It's easy! Sign up in Online Banking and set your own custom account and transaction notifications.
Send Money to Other Customers or Financial Institutions
- Instant Transfers to Other VeraBank Customers. You can easily and quickly transfer funds to other VeraBank customers within Online Banking and mobile apps at no extra charge.
Simply add the other VeraBank customer using the first three letters of their last name, their account number, and whether the account is a checking or savings account. Then you can transfer funds instantly to them the same way you transfer funds between your own VeraBank accounts.
- Transfer Funds to Other Financial Institutions. Online Banking lets you easily move money between your accounts with us and other financial institutions. Move your money when and where you want with External Funds Transfer.
Ready to sign up for Online Banking? It takes just minutes!
1 You must be an Online Banking user with recurring wires to originate wire transfers online.