We take care of our own.
One of the most gratifying parts of banking locally is knowing you’re helping support the financial health and growth of the neighborhoods around us. And that’s just what we do at VeraBank. We haven’t forgotten the humble roots we came from, and we never will.
We are active and dynamic partner in the communities we serve. We support, participate in, and fund local charities and initiatives, from city-wide festivals to hometown food banks and local sports teams’ fundraisers.
VeraBank By the Numbers
- 40 locations, 16 counties in East, Central and Southeast Texas
- $650,000+ charitable contributions annually
- 475+ organizations supported market-wide in 2021
- 30+ $1,000 scholarships to graduating seniors market-wide each year
- $75,000 in scholarships for 30 children of VeraBank employees over the years
Financial Education and Counseling
Our literacy partner, Banzai, provides online resources for adults, children and the classroom. In addition, through our partnership with GreenPath Wellness, you have access to free financial counseling, debt management programs, student loan counseling, and more.