Trust services are not about sales, they’re about solutions. They’re about building wealth, even if from modest beginnings, as well as preserving it.
We have a fiduciary responsibility to our clients, which means we must perform within the guidelines of trust law, agency law, banking law, securities law, and contract law, which together outline our required duties and conduct. In short, our fiduciary status positions us to serve you much like your legal and accounting resources do.
The peace of mind that accompanies having this focus and responsibility working for you is significant; and, the more complex or substantive your assets are, the more critical this dimension becomes for your wishes to be accurately and effectively carried out.
- Charitable Trusts
- Investment Agency Accounts
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Guardianships of Estates for Individuals
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Traditional & Roth IRAs
- Foundations and Endowments
We handle all the details and reporting, including:
- Income collection
- Calculating and distributing income to beneficiaries
- Bill payment
- Supervision of repair/improvement to real estate
- Payment of real estate taxes
- Accounting and reporting of transactions
- Reporting detail for tax return preparation
- Coordinating with CPAs and attorneys as needed
- Assistance with estate planning
- Assistance with charitable giving strategies
Find an Advisor
Schedule an Appointment
Securities provided by VeraBank Wealth Management are not deposits of VeraBank, are not FDIC insured, have no financial institution guarantee, and may lose value.