Business Banking Online
Welcome to an easier way to manage your company's finances.
Quickly and easily perform many of your daily banking tasks with VeraBank’s Business Banking Online. Handle everything online from paying bills to processing payroll right from your office.
- View accounts and account history
- Transfer funds between VeraBank accounts
- View check images
- Search for specific checks
- Bill Pay
- Account balance alerts
- Set up multiple users
- Mobile Apps for Android™, iPhone®, and iPad®
Price may vary by account type
- Conveniently and quickly pay employees, taxes, and bills
- ACH payments – send money to other institutions
- ACH receipts – receive money from other institutions
- Payroll – cost effectively direct deposit employee paychecks
- EFTPS tax payments – make quarterly payments easily
- Wire transfers – initiate wires online
- Issue stop payments
Take advantage of direct deposit for payroll, dividends, or annuities. Use ACH to transfer funds to accounts at other financial institutions. You can even specify when the receiving account gets credited. Direct deposit is convenient for paying expense reimbursements, bonuses, and commissions.
Federal and State Tax Payments
Enjoy the convenience of paying your State and Federal taxes online.
ACH funds transfer is a low-cost means of quickly and efficiently making payments. Allowing you to meet your payment schedules without tying up funds for the ordinary check clearing process.
Wire Transfer Solutions
- Initiate Domestic and Foreign wire transfers online.
- Assign user permissions and dollar limits for each wire and user.
- Multiple levels of user permissions and dual approval abilities available.
Ready to sign up?
Submit an online request form, stop in to any VeraBank branch, or call us at 903-657-8525 or 800-962-1610.
Android™, Google Play™ and the Google Play™ logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple® , the Apple® logo, iPhone® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store® is a service mark of Apple Inc.