VeraBank Art Contest 2022
Calling All Artists!
Get excited - we’re accepting submissions for an original artwork design to be the new face of the VeraBank parking garage in Downtown Longview.
The dream of having your art design prominently showcased on the exterior of a 3- story building is here – simply read the rules, fill out the submission form and enter for your chance to be the next artist superstar!
Design must be original, reflect the Longview community and abstract or lifelike – we’ll consider all styles!
- See parking garage images below
- May not include nudity, foul language, drug or alcohol references
Submission Entry Period: Now - May 31, 2022 ends at 5:00 pm CST
Awards: One Grand Prize winner will be chosen by VeraBank and awarded $1,500 in addition to their artwork (if approved) being painted on the VeraBank Longview Downtown parking garage at the corner of Tyler and Green Streets. Second and third place winners will be awarded $500 each.
- Winner(s) will be contacted no later than June 30, 2022
- Grand Prize winner must sign a release form allowing VeraBank to use the submitted entry on the parking garage and in any and all media or form of communication*
* VeraBank will have the right to use the artwork in its original form, or as it may be modified by the bank, and the right to remove the artwork at the bank's discretion.
VeraBank is a privately owned community bank that serves 16 counties in East, Central and Southeast Texas with a network of 38 conveniently located branches, $3.8 billion in assets, and trust assets under management of approximately $950 million. Since 1930, VeraBank has remained committed to genuine banking, providing excellent personal service with the latest in banking technology. Visit us online at verabank.com. Member FDIC.