Low-cost. Fast. Secure.
How it Works:
The money is transferred from your VeraBank account through the U.S. Federal Reserve Banks (Fed) to Mexico, where the Banco de México delivers it to all the beneficiaries’ banks in Mexico.
What You Need to Know
You’ll have the comfort of knowing that your money will arrive in the bank account that you have chosen.
- You will need a VeraBank account. Open an account online.
- The daily cut-off time is 2:00 PM CST.
- The money is available in the receiving account the next business banking day after 2:00 PM CST.
- The transfer fee is only $7.00.
- View the current exchange rate.1
- Minimum amount to send is $50 and the max is $2,500.
What You Will Need
You will need the 18-digit CLABE number of the person you are sending the funds to. These are the parts of the CLABE number:
- BBB: ABM bank number; 3 digits
- PPP: Locality; 3 digits
- CCCCCCCCCCC: Checking account number; 11 digits
- D: Check digit
Stop in to one of our locations to make your transfer.
Find a Location
1 This is not guaranteed. The rate can change.