Financial and Estate Planning
If you own a business, financial accounts, insurance benefits, a house, lake cabin, or other unique assets, such as jewelry or collectibles, you need to consider your plan for now and in the future.
Maybe you want to support causes you care about including charitable organizations, your place of worship, or local community. You may have a business that requires succession planning, or simply trying to answer that important question of, “Do I have enough to ... ?”
In any of these circumstances it’s important to consider tax impact, risk, and timing of passing assets to future generations and organizations.
- Offer professional guidance to minimize potential taxes through personalized strategic planning
- Work in conjunction with your attorney and CPA to reach a seamless estate plan
Simply put, we can carry out your wishes fairly, efficiently, and professionally.
We work routinely with attorneys, accountants, and other professionals. We are able to help interpret and follow the terms of your will or trust, consistent with applicable laws that govern the arrangement. We will ensure all tax matters are properly addressed and that your beneficiaries receive all that they are entitled to.
- Act as independent executor, co-executor, or agent for executor of an estate
- Manage legal and financial concerns in a prudent and prompt manner
- Supervise the distribution of all assets in accordance with client’s will
- Avoid potential compliance issues by ensuring all probate procedures are followed